Sandra Rinomato Realty Inc. Property Management Division specializes in taking care of your real estate investment of a house, condo or multiplex up to 6 units.
We recognize that our clients are very busy people who may or may not be familiar with the regulations and the ‘ins and outs’ of being a Landlord. Our full service program gives you peace of mind that your investment property is being well taken care of by a team of professionals who know all about protecting your investment and your rental income.
10 Easy Steps to Success
- We will prepare the property for your tenants: Our representative will meet you at the property in order to assess the current condition, and advise you of necessary improvements that will allow you to maximize your income. Acting as a general contractor we will orchestrate the work, including clean up, removal of waste and debris, painting and repair, installation of window coverings and utility hook up at newer properties and more.
- Data will be compiled to help you determine the ultimate rental value for your property. A detailed analysis of properties similar to yours will provide information about market rents at the time, allowing you to gauge the value of your rental unit, resulting in a quick turnaround, leasing it out quickly and for top dollar.
- Our marketing will include traditional media as well as social media and will be targeted to your ideal renter pool. You will receive an outline of our marketing plan that is geared to your property.
- Once the marketing has begun, all inquiries will be followed up in a timely manner, and all applicants will be screened properly. Credit checks, verification of employment and income, reference checks and past landlord information will be part of the screening process, allowing us to find the very best candidate for you.
- Our iron clad lease has been drawn up by a specialty lawyer and will help to ensure a smooth tenancy, with specifics to condominiums and freeholds.
- We will ensure that the rent is collected and banking is carried out in the most efficient manner.
- In the event that rent has not be paid, we will serve notice to the tenant on your behalf, and coordinate the eviction of the tenant should the need arise.
- Our team of professionals will maintain the property and organize repairs that tenants request. For larger repairs you will be consulted with quotes and work shall be carried out with your approval. Our ongoing maintenance services include cleaning, snow removal, lawn care, window cleaning and more.
- It is important to inspect the property regularly and with absentee owners this can be difficult for the Landlord to achieve. Our services include regular inspections of the property inside and out, to ensure that your investment is secure.
- Our full service real estate brokerage can also help you find more investment properties, sell your current inventory, and advise of the resale real estate market trends in your area.